www.stapleslistens.ca:- Staples/Bureau en Gros Customer satisfaction survey is an online poll, held by famous Canadian corporate chain Staples/Bureau en Gros, Inc to get ideas about their service, product facilities from the loyal and repeating customers.
The survey has been arranged online for their convenience. So if you recently visited any of the Staples/Bureau en Gros stores, then take a step forward and complete this exciting online survey.
At the Staples/Bureau en Gros Survey portal, you just have to share your most recent experience at their store; nevertheless, it was positive or negative.
The company needs your honest voice and welcomes your genuine feedback & opinions about their service. With your help, they can improve themselves in respect of their service so that to ensure a better purchase experience on your future visit to Staples/Bureau en Gros stores.
Moreover, in return of your valuable feedback you will also get the chance to win a $1,000 CAD Staples Business Depot gift card to save a large amount on your next Staples/Bureau en Gros store purchase.
Therefore, to make yourself ready for it, we have made a comprehensive guide for you. Here in this article, we will be discussing about Staples/Bureau en Gros survey, its participation methods, requirements, rules & regulations and other useful details in a very simple way possible.
So what are you waiting for! For a win, let’s get started.
Staples/Bureau en Gros Customer Experience Survey Participation Steps
Taking Staples/Bureau en Gros Customer Experience Survey is a breeze. The company is currently holding an online survey for your convenience. You do not need to arrange a pen or postcard to participate in this survey-sweepstakes.
With just using a Smartphone, now you can join in this survey-sweepstakes program without a hassle.
Therefore, if you fulfilled all the Staples/Bureau en Gros survey-sweepstakes conditions then be ready with your Internet device and follow our curated guide made for you.
- First, take your device, open your Internet browser and type the following official website www.stapleslistens.ca or www.Bureauengrosopinion.ca on the address bar.
- When the page opens, please choose your language from English and French.
- Now enter the 17-digit survey access code collected from your recent Staples/Bureau en Gros purchase receipt.
- Then click on Start/ Begin Survey to start your session.
- Now the Staples/Bureau en Gros online customer care survey has started.
- You will see a series of questions on your screen.
- The questionnaire will be about your order and visit, in-store pricing, Staples/Bureau en Gros store client administrations, Staples/Bureau en Gros client assistance, Staples/Bureau en Gros environment, Staples/Bureau en Gros store cleanliness, your opinion on their service etc.
- Answer all the questions honestly, and rate your honest experience on using their service.
- Thereafter fill out a client registration form for getting monthly sweepstakes.
- Enter your personal details like name, address, contact number and email address in the required field.
- After your honest completion of the survey, please click on the Submit button to finish it.
- Soon you will get an on-screen notification for your successful survey and sweepstakes entry into the Staples/Bureau en Gros monthly survey-sweepstakes program.
Staples/Bureau en Gros Customer Experience Survey Terms and Conditions
Staples/Bureau en Gros online feedback survey has some specific rules and regulations for the customers. They made them mandatory for the willing participants to avoid false and irrelevant access to the survey portal.
Have a look,
- Staples/Bureau en Gros Customer Experience Survey is currently open for the legal citizens of Canada with at least 18 years of age or above only.
- Staples/Bureau en Gros purchase is compulsory to take part in this online survey.
- One can get a maximum of one entry per receipt.
- Staples/Bureau en Gros Survey sweepstake winners will be awarded with a gift card of $1,000 CAD Staples Business Depot – Bureau en Gros shopping spree per month.
- Staples/Bureau en Gros survey rewards are not tradable or transferable with anyone at any situation.
- The survey is restricted outside the territories of Canada.
- Employees, staff members, advertising agents and immediate family members of the Staples Inc. /Bureau en Gros Corporation are not eligible for the survey.
Staples/Bureau en Gros Customer Experience Survey Prerequisites
There are few things that you should need to conduct the Staples/Bureau en Gros Customer Experience Survey.
Have a look,
- Staples/Bureau en Gros purchase receipt.
- You must need any of these devices like a Smartphone, Laptop, or Desktop Computer.
- Good Internet connection.
- You need to have some basic knowledge in English or French.
- Valid Email ID.
- Telephone Number
- Honest and genuine feedback.
|Official Name||Staples/Bureau en Gros Customer Experience Survey|
|Rewards||$1,000 CAD Staples Business Depot – Bureau en Gros shopping spree|
About Staples/Bureau en Gros, Inc, Canada
Staples, Inc is a renowned Canadian business firm, which is also known as Bureau en Gros depot in Quebec is the largest office supplier around Canada. It was established by Jack Bingleman in 1991 as a stationery supplier store in Ontario, Canada.
Currently, Staples, Inc operates more than 305+ stores in various locations of the country. Besides being the largest supplier, they also provide various other types of services to their clients like binding, photocopying/printing, laptop, and desktop repair solutions, security and networking solutions, courier service, and also the issuer of business and personal credit card in Canada. It is one of the most trusted privately held Corporations in Canada.
Hope you like this article. If you still have any doubts or queries, then share them with us in the comment section without hesitation. We will attempt to answer them as earliest as possible.
www.stapleslistens.ca – FAQ
- Who is eligible for the Staples/Bureau en Gros online customer satisfaction survey?
Ans: the legal citizens of Canada with a minimum 18 years of age or above are eligible to conduct this survey.
- Do I need a purchase receipt to take part in the survey?
Ans: Yes, you should need a Staples/Bureau en Gros store purchase receipt to participate in the survey. This is because on the purchase receipt script you will find the survey access code, which is required for the survey.
- What is the sweepstakes reward available after conducting the Staples/Bureau en Gros feedback survey?
Ans: Right after your successful submission, you will automatically enter into the Staples/Bureau en Gros monthly survey-sweepstakes program.
The winner of which will be awarded a $1,000 CAD Staples Business Depot – Bureau en Gros shopping spree gift card for saving on their next purchase.
- How will a sweepstakes winner be contacted?
Ans: The winners of the Staples/Bureau en Gros online survey will be contacted on their registered contact number or via email/postal address after the drawing period is over for further verification procedures.
- If I am a citizen of the US, then will I be able to conduct this survey?
Ans: No, Sir.
The survey is open only to the legal citizens of Canada. It is void for the citizens of other territories.
Contact Staples/Bureau en Gros, Inc
Official Website: www.bureauengros.com
Survey Portal: www.stapleslistens.ca or www.Bureauengrosopinion.ca
Staples/Bureau en Gros Headquarter: ☎ 866 782 7537
Customer Care Helpdesk: ☎ 1 (800) 333-3330
Staples/Bureau en Gros HQ address
6 Staples Ave,
ON L4B 4W3.
- Bureau En Gros & Staples Survey
- Staples Survey Rewards
- Bureau En Gros & Staples Survey At – Steps