TellGameStop.com – If you are an avid gamer then you should be quite familiar with the GameStop stores. They are the largest gaming console retailer throughout various countries around the world.
GameStop Corps currently holding a customer survey program at Tellgamestop where customers get the opportunity to share their honest experience on their ongoing experience during their store purchase. After finishing it, they will get the chance to win an exciting $100 GameStop E-gift card for free.
On the survey portal, there will be a set of questionnaires based on your last order and visit. You have to answer them all according to your last visit experience.
GameStop team management will collect all these data, which they analyze to determine necessary improvement in their service, product, and facilities as per your recommendation so as to ensure a more enhancing experience for their customers.
|Is purchase Necessary?||No|
|Survey prize||GameStop Gift Card|
|Offer Valid At||In-Store Only|
Furthermore, there is no mandatory rule of purchase for the survey, which means now you can easily join the GameStop guest survey-sweepstakes program freely without making a single transaction at their store.
So, if you are interested to know more about the GameStop guest feedback survey-sweepstakes and its winning, then you have to read this article first.
Here we’ve discussed all the GameStop guest feedback survey, its participation steps, requirements, eligibility, and the detailed guidelines to make it familiar to you.
Therefore, without wasting a moment, let’s begin.
GameStop Guest Feedback Survey Participation
The GameStop feedback survey is very easy to take. They made it open for all regardless of purchase. You can participate in the survey-sweeps online or offline at ease.
By following some easy steps, you can easily get sweepstakes without much hassle. Down below we have discussed both the available methods of the GameStop Guest Feedback survey.
If you qualify the eligibility criteria as per the GameStop Guest Feedback survey-sweepstakes regulations then choose any of the methods and participate in the survey.
GameStop Guest Feedback Survey Participation Online
GameStop Guest Feedback survey online participation is like a breeze. You just need a smartphone with an active Internet connection that’s enough in completing this online survey.
If you’re ready with them then go ahead with the following steps down below.
- Open any internet browser and go to the following GameStop Guest Feedback survey website at www.Tellgamestop.com.
- On your screen, the page will open, here choose your preferred survey language from English and Spanish.
- Now enter the Associate number and Feedback number from your GameStop purchase receipt.
- After adding the details, click on the Start button to begin the www.Tellgamestop.com survey.
- Soon you’ll get a series of questionnaires on your screen.
- Generally, they are about your ongoing GameStop visit and order, GameStop client administration, staff’s assistance, GameStop store service, cleanliness, ambiance, etc.
- Rethink your recent GameStop experience and rate them honestly.
- When you finish the answering then register yourself for a GameStop monthly sweepstake by providing your name, and your contact details.
- After completing the form, submit it.
- You’ll be notified soon on the screen for a successful sweepstakes entry at the GameStop guest survey portal.
GameStop Guest Feedback Survey Participation Offline [Mail-in Entry]
You can also participate in the GameStop Guest Feedback survey and get a sweepstakes entry without making a necessary purchase.
For that, you need to do the following things that we’ve mentioned below.
- First, collect a postcard and write your full name, permanent mailing address, email address, and contact number on it.
- Send it with proper date and adequate postage to the following address:
www.Tellgamestop.com Sweepstakes Entry,
625 Panorama Trail,
Suite 2100, Rochester,
- After sending the mail, wait for the monthly drawing. GameStop sweepstakes executive will call you, if they found you the lucky winner of the sweepstakes contest.
GameStop Guest Feedback Survey Terms and Conditions
To be a part of the GameStop Feedback survey sweepstakes you have to abide by certain customer-specific rules. You have to be mandatorily following them to be eligible for the survey sweepstakes.
Have a look,
- The GameStop Guest Feedback Survey is only open for the citizens of the United States, Canada, District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico.
- Participants have to be at least 18 years of age or above at the time of this study.
- GameStop purchase is not mandatory for the survey.
- GameStop Guest Feedback Survey is available in two ways – Online and offline through Mail-in entry.
- GameStop Guest Feedback Survey Sweepstake contest winner will be awarded with a $100 GameStop E-Gift Card after the monthly drawings.
- Regardless of the entry method, GameStop Guest Feedback sweepstakes entry is limited to one person/household per sweepstakes period.
- Rewards are not transferable or tradable to anyone in any situation.
- Employees, staff members, sponsors, advertising agents, immediate family members or someone who is closely associated with the GameStop Corp. are not eligible for the survey.
GameStop Guest Feedback Survey Participation Steps
Eligible participants who are willing to take part in the GameStop Guest Feedback Survey need to have a few things to complete it successfully.
They are as follow,
- For the GameStop online survey, you first need a Smartphone, laptop or Desktop computer along with good internet connection.
- You should need a recent GameStop purchase receipt that contains the associate and feedback number.
- Good knowledge of English or Spanish.
- For offline Mail-in entry, you should need the following –
- A pen
- Email address.
- Contact number.
- Your honest answers.
|Official Name||GameStop Guest Feedback Survey|
|Rewards||$100 GameStop E-Gift Card|
|Eligible Citizen||United States, Canada, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico|
GameStop Corporation is a renowned American video game consumer electronic seller and merchandiser around the globe. It was established in 1984 by James McCurry and Gary M. Kusin in North Park Center, Dallas of the United States.
GameStop runs many subsidiary stores, which includes GameStop Canada, EB Games, EB Games Australia, Geeknet etc. Its stores can be found in various shopping malls, supermarkets, and individual outlets in various countries like the US, UK, Canada, Australia, France, Denmark, and Italy are among them.
Currently, they are running around 4,000+ stores, operated by over 12,000 efficient employees around the globe. In 2020, they recorded their highest annual gross income of about $5 billion USD, which is quite a significant achievement for this corporation.
Hope you like this article.
Again, if you still have any doubts or comments, please share them with us in the below comment section. We will attempt to solve them as quickly as possible.
www.Tellgamestop.com – FAQ
- Who is eligible for the GameStop Guest Feedback survey?
Ans: Legal citizens of the United States, District of Columbia Canada and Puerto Rico with on or above 18 years of age are eligible for the GameStop Guest Feedback survey.
- What is the GameStop Guest Feedback survey reward?
Ans: Winners of the GameStop survey will get a $100 GameStop E-Gift Card after the drawing of each survey-sweepstake period.
- Will purchase determine my chance of winning?
Ans: No sir, it’ll not.
Kindly note, your GameStop purchase will not determine the chance of GameStop survey-sweepstakes winning.
- What are the two ways will I be able to participate in the GameStop survey-sweepstakes program?
Ans: There are two simple ways available for you. The first is online and the subsequent is offline via using the Mail-in method.
- How to use my GameStop E-Gift Card?
Ans: The GameStop E–Gift Card is very easy to use.
When you visit for the next time at the GameStop store, show the e-gift card to the cash section to avail discount on your purchase.
GameStop Customer Help Desk: ☎ 1 (800) 883-8895 | +353 1 813 5350
GameStop Web Help: www.gamestop.com/contact/
GameStop Official: https://www.gamestop.com/
GameStop Official Survey Portal: www.tellgamestop.ca or www.gamestop.com
GameStop Headquarter: Grapevine, Texas, United States
GameStop at Social Media
- About Gamestop
- Game Survey Details
- Tellgamestop Rules & Eligibility
- Tell Gamestop Survey Requirements